Buy our Butterflies Online!
Mountain Valley Hospice relies upon the generous commitment of time and talents from community members to fulfill its mission. Becoming a hospice volunteer could be one of the most unique, exciting and rewarding experiences of your life. If you have time and energy to give, and if you have the following qualities, please consider volunteering.
- a responsible and emotionally mature individual?
- a person who can maintain strict confidentiality with personal information?
- able to accept people regardless of their backgrounds or beliefs?
- skilled in listening?
- sensitive to the needs of others in a stressful situation?
- able to work as a member of a team and follow the plan of care?
Contact us at (518) 725-4545 for more information about becoming a volunteer and be sure to visit our Volunteer Services page.
Mountain Valley Hospice could not fulfill its mission without the financial support of individuals and businesses in the community. Financial support may be provided through:
- Gifts of cash
- Unrestricted general gifts
- Gifts in memory or in honor of individuals
- Sponsorship of or participation in fundraising activities
- Gifts of stocks, bonds or securities
- Gifts of real estate and other real property
- Planned and deferred gifts
- Gifts through wills or estates
- Gift annuities and charitable trusts
Charitable gifts to Mountain Valley Hospice, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, may provide tax advantages. Contact your financial adviser or accounting professional for details.